Finding a Good Information Technology or Computer Science School
While most students are still attending conventional college classrooms, other students are enrolling in some good computer science degree programs available through online classes.
Being able to take classes online versus attending a traditional campus school offers a student many benefits. Not only are online schools less expensive than traditional colleges, but they are so much more convenient to attend. Many prospective students don’t have the option of attending daytime classes due to their work or family schedule. And students who don’t live near a university or college especially like the convenience of online distance learning.
The IT field is well-suited for online learning. Plus there are several good schools that offer individual classes as well as complete bachelor degree and associate degree programs.
Computer science is a competitive field. The competition at good schools in the computer science and IT degree fields can be pretty tough. You will need to work hard and not be afraid of math. But if you can get accepted, comprehend the concepts, and finish your degree — your career potential is wide open.
This site will showcase some of the best information technology and computer science degrees and educational opportunities on the Web.
Check out today’s schools:
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems - Business Management
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering Technology
- And more...
Established in 1966, ECPI has been specializing in Technology, Business, and Health Sciences Education for 45 years. With campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Online, ECPI offers the flexibility to get the education and skills you want on your schedule.
For More Information Call Now : 844-289-5374
- Electronics Engineering - Associate
- Network Security - Associate
- Network Security - Bachelor
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
Westwood College is dedicated to preparing students with the knowledge, skills and training needed for meaningful employment. Through education, we create opportunities, change lives and impact futures.
- Information Technology (A)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Doctor of Computer Science - Enterprise Information Systems (Executive Format)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Systems Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science Software Engineering
- And more...
- AS - Information Systems Administration
- BS - Information Systems and Cybersecurity
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- A.A. in Information Technology
- B.S. in Information Technology
- Master of Information Systems (IS)
- And more...
- BS - Information Technology
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS: Busi Mgt Info Sys: Database
- Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
- Undergraduate Certificate in Database
- And more...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Information Technology (BS)
- Information Systems & Technology: Information Security Studies (MS)