Finding a Good Information Technology or Computer Science School
While most students are still attending conventional college classrooms, other students are enrolling in some good computer science degree programs available through online classes.
Being able to take classes online versus attending a traditional campus school offers a student many benefits. Not only are online schools less expensive than traditional colleges, but they are so much more convenient to attend. Many prospective students don’t have the option of attending daytime classes due to their work or family schedule. And students who don’t live near a university or college especially like the convenience of online distance learning.
The IT field is well-suited for online learning. Plus there are several good schools that offer individual classes as well as complete bachelor degree and associate degree programs.
Computer science is a competitive field. The competition at good schools in the computer science and IT degree fields can be pretty tough. You will need to work hard and not be afraid of math. But if you can get accepted, comprehend the concepts, and finish your degree — your career potential is wide open.
This site will showcase some of the best information technology and computer science degrees and educational opportunities on the Web.
Check out today’s schools:
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Information Technology (BS) (Online)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Computer Science - Enterprise Information Systems (Executive Format)
- Doctor of Management Technology Management (Executive Format)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Systems Engineering
- And more...
- Online bachelor's and associate level Computer Information Science programs are available.
- Experienced professionals provide hands-on instruction in subjects such as internet security, network administration, and IT support.
- Courses cover many relevant topics, including computer hardware and software, network operating systems, and more.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Computer Information Science (Bachelor's)
- PC Repair
- AS - Software Development
- BS - Software Development
- BS - Information Systems and Cybersecurity
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Technology - General
- And more...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Information Technology (BS)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Information Technology
- AAS in Information Technology
- MS in Management - Information Technology
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
- Electronics Engineering Technology - Associate
- Cloud Computing - Bachelor's
- Network Security - Associate
- And more...